Level: Beginner. Ages 12 and up welcome!
Time and Cost: $34 plus kit; 2.5 hours
(Kit includes: 2 earwires, 2 jump rings, 2 headpins, 2 eyepins and 1 foot of 22 gauge wire; beads and charms)
Description: You will leave this class with a pair of earrings you have made yourself. In this class you will also learn:
- types of wire and what works best for you
- wire working tools and how to use them
- how to make a simple loop
- how to use the One-Step Looper tool
- how to open and close jump rings
- various styles of earrings and how to make them
All purchases should be paid in advance of class. Class will start promptly at start time.